Thursday, March 5, 2020

Hello 2020!

Hello 2020!

After all tears and hardship that i have spend over the last quarter of 2019 was answered sequentially by Him. First thing I would say Alhamdullilah for this opportunity and chance given by Him for me to continue my Master of Information System Management as i wished! I'm blessed with it and I never expect i would be here in Australia! *act. I wrote this in my diary but yeah now it's happened! I can't believe it until now. Alhamdullilah. Thank you, Allah.

It's unpredictable result as I'm almost give up on this after all the test I sat last year. However, i'm strongly believed He is the best planner and knew what is the best for me. I took this chances to improve and prove to myself that I can do it until the end, Insyaallah.

I have finished all my things done for my scholarship, rented a home with another three housemate from Malaysia and lastly completed my enrollment for this Term 1. Alhamdulillah everything went well even I'm quite slow to adapt with this new environment. It is totally new for me  by living abroad, a far from my family. All communication here is a native English with Australian slank and it takes time for me to adapt with all the changes here. 

Now, i'm almost there as I face all changes and circumstance for the first and second week of attended the classes. The environment, education system, culture, people and food are totally new for me. I'm trying to gain a confidence level and becoming bold and rigid. Sometime I wonder, why He placed me here at this time. Is it because I'm really wanted to be here? Is it because I'm suitable with this? Is is because of dua's that I prayed previously? Is it because of my parents wish? 

I don't know.....I could say Alhamdullilah for everything and I just want to strive the best 
because this chance is a gold. I will pay attention, be focus and put a double effort for the things that I never learned, the process that i never expect and the changes that i should improve.

I knew it was hard for me at first by putting a double effort, study hard and think smart by this first process of adaption. I believed, it is a new beginning for me to achieve my dream and become someone better. Dreams will always come true with passion, hard work and effort. Lastly, of course with His blessing and willing. 

2020! I wish, I will become a wise and better person in any situation and challenges. I hope this journey makes my life more happier, healthier and easier for another upcoming years. I wanted to say thank you Allah for ALL! as I can't count all Rezeki you gave to me. Alhamdullilah. Even for another 10 years, i actually have a plan but NOW, I want to focus for what I have now. As i said this chance is like a gold and i'm trying my best to have a very successful goal. and successful person to inspire others. Insyaallah.

Pray for my master journey in Sydney! AND may He bless and ease my 'travelling' journey as a full time student.  Insyaallah.

No comments: